|Hotels & Apartments in Benidorm, Villajoyosa, Altea, Albir, L’Alfaz del Pi, La Nucia and Finestrat .
Pick-up for groups outside this area available. Please, contact us for pick-up / meeting options from Alicante, Calpe or other areas of the Costa Blanca.
|10:00 am (+/- 45 minutes)|
|Approx. 4:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), light jacket and sunscreen.|
||English | Español | Deutsch | Nederlands|
“The Downhill Bike Ride” is suitable for all ages. Therefore, you don’t have to be an experienced cyclist. Many guests have not ridden a bike for decades.
All of the equipment is supplied. However, it is best if you wear sensible shoes and leave the flip-flops for the beach and the heels for the nights out.
You will be transported uphill by mini bus and then ride downhill all the way. However, you can cycle as much or as little as you like. The mini bus will always be there for you.
09.30 AM – 10.00 AM: Pick-Up
- Pick up at your accommodation in or near to Benidorm.
10.00 AM – 11.00 AM: Transport & Bicycle Testing
- A 45-60 minutes drive into the mountains to our base at Safari Aitana where you’ll be fitted with a safety helmet, receive a detailed safety talk and be allocated a bike. Please, test ride the bicycle prior to departure to get used to the bicycle.
11.00 AM – 01.00 PM: 15 Kilometers of Downhill Cycling
- The first bike ride takes you to the village of Penaguila stopping on the way to ensure your comfort. Have a drink of fresh spring water while the bikes are loaded onto the trailer.
- Another downhill glide from the highest point of the ride into the village of Alcoleja.
12:45 PM – 2.00 PM: Meals
- Lunch at Safari Aitana or in a local village. The lunch is not included in the price. You can bring a packed lunch or order lunch at the Safari Park / a local bar. The lunch is between 6-11 € incl. one drink per person.
2.00 PM – 3.00 PM: Ca. 15 Kilometers of Downhill Cycling
- The afternoon ride leads you past the village of Sella where the bike ride ends.
3.00 PM – 3.30 PM: Refreshments
- Into a local bar for a beverage to celebrate your achievement and receive your certificate as proof that you’ve ridden at least 30 kilometers through the mountains of the Costa Blanca.