|Hotels & Apartments in Benidorm, Villajoyosa, Altea, Albir, L’Alfaz del Pi, La Nucia, Finestrat, Benissa and Calpe.
Pick-up for groups outside this area available. Please, contact us for pick-up / meeting options from Alicante or other areas of the Costa Blanca.
|DEPARTURE TIME||10:00 am (+/- 45 minutes)|
|RETURN TIME||Approx. 4:00 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, trainers, light jacket and sunscreen.|
||English | Español | Deutsch | Nederlands|
Discounts apply for groups >8 clients who would like to join us on more than one walk or those booked on walking holiday packages with us.
Please, contact us for further information, prices and discounts.
10.00 AM – 10.30 AM: Pick-Up
- Pick up at your accommodation.
10:30 AM – 11.15 AM: Transport
- A 30-45 minutes drive up to the mountain village of Guadalest.
11.15 AM – 02.00 PM: Circular Walk around the Guadalest Reservoir
- Starting at the dam of the reservoir we walk counter-clockwise along the turquoise waters of the reservoir and stop half way in the picturesque mountain village of Beniarda for refreshments.
02:00 PM – 03.00 PM: Guadalest Village
- After the walk we take you into the mountain village of Guadalest. There you’ve got the possibility to stroll through the ancient village on your own or have a lunch menu in one of the many restaurants.
03:00 PM – 04.00 PM: Return to you accommodation
- After your visit of the popular village of Guadalest we take you back to your accommodation.
Please, find below the price table for our walk around the “Guadalest Reservoir”.
|1 Walker||50 € pp|
|2 – 4 Walkers||30 € pp|
|5-8 Walkers||25 € pp|
|Child 8-15||25 € pp|
Prices include all transports, local guide, water, walking poles & day pack (if needed).
We walk as well with just one person. If further people book on the walk on the chosen day, we’ll refund the client(s) accordingly.
Discounts apply for groups >8, clients who would like to join us on more than one walk and those booked on walking holiday packages with us.
Please, contact us for further information.