We have started a blog here on “The Downhill Bike Ride” and would like to update you in future frequently on interesting facts about the beautiful Costa Blanca.
But, before we start with this new part of our webpage here an update on our new webpage and how COVID-19 still affects our business in 2022.
Our webpage “thedownhillbikeride.co.uk”:
- New domain “thedownhillbikeride.co.uk” as our old one “thedownhillbikeride.com” got hacked and all data disappeared. But no worries, the old domain is still active and you can contact us via the known e-mail address.
- New booking tool – We programmed it ourselves to save on booking fees and hope it makes it easy for you to use. You can book directly on each excursion page or select the tour you like to book through our “Tours” page.
- Three payment methods online – You can pay with “Paypal“, by credit / debit card through our payment provider “Stripe” or “Cash on the Day”. If you would like to pay “cash on the day”, please, be advised that we will charge a 25 % deposit to guarantee your reservation. This deposit is fully refundable in terms of a cancellation based on our “Terms & Conditions“
- Two payment methods on the day of the excursion – Cash is king. However, if you don’t want to carry cash on the day of the excursion, you can now pay by credit / debit card. Furthermore, the restaurants we use accept credit / debit cards as well.
- Translate Function – You can translate our page via the “Google Translate” function in any common language. However, we will continue to update our webpage in the upcoming months to provide a great user experience for you.
COVID-19 and “Bike Breaks SL”:
Yes, we as well have to comply with current government guidelines. Here are our measure for a safe experience on our excursions:
- Face Masks & Social Distancing: At the moment face masks have to be worn during all transports, in toilets and restaurants. You can cycle and walk without a face mask within your party. However, please, maintain social distancing with other participants of the chosen excursion at all times.
- Hand Sanitizers: We provide hand sanitizers on our vans. On guided walks the guide will carry a hand sanitizer at all times for the use of the group.
- Desinfection of Equipment: Our vans get disinfected after every single use. Bicycles, helmets, jackets, gloves and walking poles get disinfected after each bike ride or guided walk.
- Availability: Upon further notice we currently operate our excursions on the following days:
THE DOWNHILL BIKE RIDE Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & On Request EASY WALKS Every Tuesday & Thursday MODERATE WALKS Every Monday, Tuesday & Thursday STRENUOUS WALKS Every Monday, Tuesday & Thursday